Ramsay Health Care commissioned the upgrade of Substation ‘S’ to provide a reliable supply to the Florence Syer Surgical block. Substation ‘S’ is part of Greenslopes Hospital’s 11kV network which has 10 privately owned substations.
Scope of Works included:
- Protection system review and design of protection settings for new switchgear.
- Site testing and documentation of the existing substation earthing system.
- Modelling of system fault levels.
- Documentation of Construction Methodology including substation layout drawings and HV Isolation & Access procedure.
- Technical support on site during commissioning.
- PowerTools for Windows protection system design
- Tozzi 3-way 11kV RMU
- TrafoElettro 1500kVA transformer
- Dual-ring private 11kV distribution network
- Earth system testing