ConsultJR provided Engineers to support Fulton Hogan in delivering Metro Treatment Plants Capital Works Programs on behalf of Urban Utilities at the Luggage Point and Oxley Creek Sewage Treatment Plants.
Projects that we were involved with included: Luggage Point Anammox Biosolids Side Stream Treatment, Luggage Point Primary Settling Tank Augmentation, Luggage Point 11kV Upgrade Project, Oxley Creek Biogas, Oxley Creek Flood Recovery.
Scope of Works included:
- Managing design and construction sub-contractors working on the projects
- Developing commissioning plans and procedures
- Supervision of electrical installation and commissioning on site
- Preparation and submissions of Commissioning Reports
- Provide coordination and planning of permits to ensure installation can be completed safely with multiple contractors on site and the site operational
- Planning and management of the commissioning of new 11kV HV Substations and associated ancillary and control systems at Luggage Point STP
- Managed installation of a biogas recovery system and boiler, including coordinating commissioning of the biogas boiler management system and improved instrumentation to allow for protection of overheating of gas compressors during blockages at Oxley Creek STP
- Coordinate the installation of remote switching and maintenance mode panels to allow for LV arc flash hazard reduction